Rubber Stone and Vuba.
6 YEAR WARRANTY!
. This warranty includes a 3 year limited warranty against inferior workmanship and materials. Combined with a 6 year limited warranty against cracking.
. (Excluding ground/sub-base movement, misuse or abuse, vandalism, exposure to caustic chemicals, normal weathering and use or acts of God.)
3 YEAR WARRANTY!
- Cracking cannot be guaranteed due to extenuating circumstances such as settlement of substrate.
- Sierra Stone AZ will not be held responsible for damage after completion and posting area out of bounds.
- Sierra Stone AZ will not be responsible for any damage resulting from persons or animals within the restricted area, for a period of no less than 72 hours.
- Repairs of such damage will be surcharged.
- Warranty will be void unless the contract is paid in full within 10 days of completion.
- Sierra Stone AZ shall not be held liable under any circumstances for any amount above the value of this contract.
- Customer acknowledges that warranty is null and void unless maintenance is adhered to as described below.
Sweep, vacuum, damp-mop etc., when necessary.
Steam clean or power scrub occasionally for a complete clean.
A minimum of one pressure wash annually is recommended to ensure minimal accumulation of sediment.
- RUBBER STONE and VUBA:
A re-coat of Rubber Stone Polyurethane is required approximately every 3 – 4 years depending on UV exposure.
- SIERRA STONE:
As ultra violet rays dull the surface epoxy, a re-coat is required every 24 months.
Maintenance may be done by the owner at their own risk or Rubber Stone can provide this service for a fee.